Monday 18 April 2016

Treatment Day is here…….


Yesterday I potentized, in my own way, the 2 anti viral medication that I am going to be taking for the next 3 months. The first law of the ancient practice of alchemy and pharmacy is 'Make Medicine Beautiful'. 

We humans are visual creatures and the little white plastic pill pots that they arrived in are not particularly attractive to me.

So I created an altar in my bedroom, upon a red and gold cloth that represents earth, blood and wealth to me, bring a representation of each element, Earth, Air, Fire and Water to the altar, primulas (primroses) from my front garden as a calming cooling element, also representing the start of something, an oak rune, a few other herbs, bits and pieces that mean stuff to me and a picture of my supportive, loving family. 



I also picked tarot and oracle cards to help see me through the journey. I pull the Dog, from the Druid Animal Oracle,  a faithful, loyal and trustworthy companion to guide me as a walk down this path and The Hermit (liquorice) from Michael Tierra's Herbal Tarot counselling the trust and patience to follow my own inner light…..


This morning I saw the consultant, who is just back from the international liver conference in Barcelona, so he had heard lots about the generic medicines from Dr Freeman, an Australian Doc who has been running trails with them. My Doc was very happy to see that the meds looked 'real' to him..

I left his office a bit anxious as he found indications of a heart issue with narrowing of one of my valves (mitral stenosis) and also a small mass on my pancreas picked up on an ultra sound…..he has raised another ultra sound in a months time to see if it is growing or not and also an ECG. So I am a wee bit stressed but trying to breath deeply and repeat a positive mantra….

A mate got in touch and quoted a bit of Louise Hay to me, one bit struck a chord, it stated that Liver issues and Hep C can be linked to 'constant complaining'  and I though; You

know what, I do see ways to improve stuff continually and when I am in a restaurant/cafe and food is substandard which has happened quite a bit, I often complain,  getting a free meal, recently I was  in a que at the cimena for ages, I complained, getting free cinema tickets, I quite like complaining especially when I get the free stuff….So an aspect of my character to work with….

So its 9pm and I am gonna take my first dose, I have decided to take them before bed because I read on a forum that others have benefited from evening dosing, so that they could sleep through the headaches and nausea.

I also read that eating something fatty like a yogurt pre dose is helping some folk with gastrointestinal symptoms so I have had some avocado and coconut…fingers crossed..

To be honest I am really scared but excited at the thought I may clear this insidious nasty virus in the next few weeks….wooohooooooo


2 comments:

  1. Am here to appreciate Dr Ekpiku for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 13 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Ekpiku curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Ekpiku on his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com, i told him. about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or whatsApp him on his Mobile number: +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete